team »peep´ Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Kate Nash - My Best Friend Is You (2010)

Répondre au sujet    team »peep´ Index du Forum » Matchs/Compétitions » Compétition Internes Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Kate Nash - My Best Friend Is You (2010)
Auteur Message
chesldarka

Message Kate Nash - My Best Friend Is You (2010) Répondre en citant

Kate Nash - My Best Friend Is You (2010) > urlin.us/2c979

1..March..2010..^.."Kate..Nash..reveals..album..tracklisting"It..showsFacebookAdditional..personnel..At...Metacritic,...a...review...aggregator...which...assigns...a...normalized...rating...out...of...100...from...mainstream...critics,...the...album...received...an...average...score...of...69,...which...indicates..."generally...favorable...reviews".[12]...Allmusic...granted...the...album...3...stars...out...of...5,...noting...it...sounded..."professional"...and...compared...the...album's...sound...with...Amy...Winehouse's,...yet...also...commented..."the...aim...of...much...of...[My...Best...Friend...Is...You]...seems...to...be...simply...getting...Kate...Nash...airplay...without...worrying...overly...much...about...a...musical...backing...that...suits...her...songwriting."[13]...Andrzej...Lukowski...of...Drowned...in...Sound...denotes...confusion...on...the...album...sounding..."both...indie...and...universal"...and...called...the...album..."rather...daring"...for...a..."mainstream...album".[15]...The...Guardian...granted...four...out...of...five...stars,...praising...Nash'...growth...as...an...artist.[16]...The...Irish...Times...named...the...album...their..."Album...of...the...Week"...and...called...it..."a...considerable...step...from...its...predecessor".[17]Would....they....say....the....same....if....she....was....a....man....going....out....with....a....female....musician?....Whatever....the....origins....of....this....follow....up....to....her....2007....debut....Made....of....Bricks,....its....lyrical....approach....might....leave....a....slightly....sour....taste....in....the....mouth....of....those....of....you....who....aren’t....a....rather....insecure....teenage....girlIt....certainly....doesn’t....seem....to....have....done....Kate....Nash....any....favoursFreiheit...30...May...2010...Landgraaf...Netherlands...Pinkpop...31...May...2010...Koln...Germany...Essigfabrik...1...June...2010...Paris...France...La...Cigalle...2...June...2010...Strasbourg...Le...Laiterie...4...June...2010...Nrburgring...Germany...Rock...am...Ring...2...June...2010...Nuremberg...Rock...im...Park...7...June...2010...Amsterdam...Netherlands...Paradiso...8...June...2010...Brussels...Belgium...Botanique/Orangerie...10...June...2010...Salzburg...Austria...Rockhouse...11...June...2010...Nickelsdorf...Novarock...Festival...25...June...2010...Gloucester...United...Kingdom...Guildhall...26...June...2010...Glastonbury...Glastonbury...Festival...6...July...2010...London...iTunes...Festival...10...July...2010...Balado...T...in...the...Park,...Kinross...11...July...2010...Naas...Ireland...Oxegen...Racefestival...North...America...17...July...2010...Chicago...United...States...Lilith...Fair...18...July...2010...Minneapolis...20...July...2010...Indianapolis...21...July...2010...Detroit...Australia...1...August...2010...Woodford...Australia...Splendour...in...the...Grass...4...August...2010...Melbourne...Corner...Hotel...5...August...2010...Sydney...Metro...Theatre...Europe...20...August...2010...Hasselt-Kiewit...Belgium...Pukkelpop...5...September...2010...Trinity...Jersey...Royal...Jersey...Showground...14...September...2010...Copenhagen...Denmark...VEGA...North...America...22...November...2010...Mexico...City...Mexico...Jos...Cuervo...Saln...South...America...24...February...2011...Rio...de...Janeiro...Brazil...Circo...Voador...25...February...2011...So...Paulo...HSBC...Hall...27...February...2011...Buenos...Aires...Argentina...Teatro...Gran...Rex...Europe...13...April...2011...stanbul...Turkey...Babylon...20...April...2011...Glasgow...Scotland...O2...ABC...Glasgow...Customer...Reviews...Not...great...at...all......by...E-rocs...I...loved...her...first...albumRetrieved..29..April..2010"Kate..Nash:..My..Ignorant..Youth:..Tour..Tour..Tour!"But..this..one..isn't..good..at..all^...."Kate....Nash"When...asked...a...question...about...the...album's...artwork...she...replied:Retrieved..22..April..2010You..can..add..or..edit..information..about..My..Best..Friend..Is..You..at..musicbrainz.org..Artwork[edit]Date....City....Country....Venue....Europe....26....May....2010....Berlin....Germany....Astra....27....May....2010....Dresden....Alter....Schlachthof....28....May....2010....Hamburg....GrSuch..songs..may..not..be..autobiographical,..but..people..do..talk,..don’t..they?..And..those..people..have..also,..rather..patronisingly,..suggested..her..celebrity..beau..has..had..an..influence..on..her..songwriting^....a....b....Praxis....MediaDigital....SpyRetrieved....24....April....2010There...is...no...connection...to...her...singing...and...the...music...or...the...lyricsThe....gently....melodic....I’ve....Got....a....Secret,....the....sweetly....meandering....Don’t....You....Want....to....Share....the....Guilt....and....the....slow-building,....punky....psychosis....of....I....Just....Love....You....More....benefit....from....sounding....way....more....original,....but....ultimately....they’re....not....enough....to....save....a....distinctly....disappointing....albumThe....two....began....championing....each....other's....music....via....their....respective....MySpace....sites,....and....Nash....soon....found....her....own....success....with....the....platinum-selling....Made....of....BricksPrimary...musicians...My....favorite....songs....include....Paris,....Kiss....That....Grrrl,....Don't....You....Want....To....Share....The....Guilt?,....Do-Wah-Doo,....Take....Me....To....A....Higher....Plane,....Later....On,....Pick....Pocket,....and....I....Hate....SeagullsThe....album....spawned....three....official....singles:....the....lead....single...."Do-Wah-Doo"....achieved....the....most....commercial....success,....charting....respectively....in....European....countriesMansion...Song......a...scathing...feminist...rant...paired...with...a...tribal-beat...track......rips...into...sexual...stereotypes...with...real...venomOpening..the..iTunes..Store.If..iTunes..doesn't..open,..click..the..iTunes..application..icon..in..your..Dock..or..on..your..Windows..desktop.Progress..Indicator..Opening..the..iBooks..Store.If..iBooks..doesn't..open,..click..the..iBooks..app..in..your..Dock.Progress..Indicator..iTunes..iTunes..is..the..world's..easiest..way..to..organize..and..add..to..your..digital..media..collection"CD...of...the...Week...-...The...Irish...Times...-...Fri,...April16,...2010...-...Kate...Nash:...My...Best...Friend...Is...You"Professional...ratings...Aggregate...scores...Source...Rating...Metacritic...69/100[12]...Review...scores...Source...Rating...Allmusic...[13]...Entertainment...Weekly...(B+)[14]...Drowned...In...Sound...(7/10)[15]...The...Guardian...[16]...The...Irish...Times...(favorable)[17]...Mojo...[18]...NME...(7/10)[18]...Pitchfork...Media...(7.8/10)[19]...Q...[18]...Uncut...[18]..."Review:..My..Best..Friend..Is..You"^....Leah....Greenblatt....(14....April....2010)Singles[edit]....by....MadCap356....I'm....not....so....sure....if....I....like....this....album....as....much....as....Made....Of....Bricks....because....it's....much,....much....darker f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 14:36 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 14:36 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    team »peep´ Index du Forum » Matchs/Compétitions » Compétition Internes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation